“Awesome burgers!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome burgers!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

They have a big selection of burgers and you can substitute grilled chicken in place of the burger in many cases. The fries are good and the onion rings are excellent. I agree that the cheese cubes can be a bit much sometimes but they are good. The beer selection is very good. If you are coming on a football Sunday I do recommend getting there no later than noon, if not 11:30am. The place can get very busy but we were never rushed from our table and the service was very good. This is maybe the third restaurant in this building over the last five years and I expect that this one will be sticking around for a long time to come.

• Visited October 2012

La Crescent, Minnesota
“Good burgers and cheese curds”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has a great selection of burgers. Both the cheese curds and burger I had were good (not great). I would recommend this restaurant.

Illinois
“Perfect late-night stop”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I stopped here on our way up to Minnesota. It was late and we didn't want ordinary fast-food fare. This place fit the bill. Great selection of beers and burger toppings. We had the Eau Claire-style fried cheese but the next time, I'd like to try the cheese curds. Loved the homemade bun and the option of the blue cheese potato salad. Had an awesome waitress who was very helpful.

• Visited September 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Variety”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were there at dinner time on a Friday night. We were told about a 20 minute wait but were seated in less than 5. You can get just about any kind of burger you want, and these are fresh beef burgers, not frozen patties served on a fresh baked bun. Tons of varietied to choose from or build your own so should fit anyone's tastes. The cheese curds were huge and very good as well. Great service and value for the budget. I only regret that I don't live closer to try more different varieities.

• Visited August 2012
Osseo, Wisconsin
“Very good, a little out of the ordinary”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This restaurant is a nice change of pace. We visited on a recommendation from a friend who raved about the cheese curds. They're not really curds, they're monstrous blocks of deep-fried cheese and are every bit as good as we were told. The burgers are very good and there are some out of the ordinary choices, but we felt the prices were a little on the high side.