“Best Thai around!”

Cuisines: Thai
Bloomer, Wisconsin, United States
“Best Thai around!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I would rate the food 5 out of 5, price 5 out of 5, the only thing that drops my overall score to a 4 is that there is nothing to say for ambiance, and there are under a dozen tables, so if you are going at a busy time-- or with a larger group-- you will have a hard time. Doesn't stop our family from making this a regular favorite, but I like to get take out!

• Visited April 2013

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
“PAD THAI SAME GREAT FOOD NEW NAME”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Pad Thai recently remodeled and changed their name. I was worried. Singha(new name) still has the same amazing food and the same owner. We eat there regularly. We usually order take out. I have their phone number memorized! The food is that good! I have dined in for lunch on occasion. Pannang Scallop is my favorite on the menu. Don't forget to add shrimp wraps and egg rolls!

• Visited April 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Looks can be deceiving!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It looks small, dingy and run down but the food is excellent. Low prices and consistently good food keeps us coming back. We have ordered most of the menu items and you just can't go wrong here. Not much for atmosphere. This place is all about the food.

• Visited February 2013
Midwest
“Panang Chicken the best”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a little gem. Food is always good. Egg rolls are good, but Panang Chicken is my favorite. Green currys also.

Visited November 2012
Nelson, Wisconsin
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Me and my wife ate here and wow was it good. Its a small place but very good thai food. The food was fresh and very tasty. Its a little gem in the downtown area of eau claire.