“Best ethnic food in Eau Claire”
Review of Pad Thai

Pad Thai
Ranked #122 of 231 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Thai
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Best ethnic food in Eau Claire”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Pad Thai is really the best asian food of any kind in Eau Claire. There is no buffet-line style sub-par Chinese food here. Signature Pad Thai, curries, stir fry dishes, etc. However, a must-order are the EGG ROLLS. Hands down, best egg rolls in Eau Claire. The service isn't the best and the atmosphere is very hole-in-the-wall, but the food can't be replaced.

• Visited December 2011

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Not bad.”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Friendly service, but many people are surprised to hear that Pad Thai isn't "usually" served with a salty/dark brown sauce covering the noodles. It's supposed to be very light, with colorful veggies and extremely good tasting. There is one place we get that in Eau Claire, but it is not here.

• Visited March 2011
“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Fabulous Thai food, though the service can be a but slow if there are more than 2 tables, but it's totally worth it. The place is small and a bit run down, but that keeps the prices low. We go every chance we get.

Neillsville, Wisconsin
“A nice place to have lunch”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

After searching for a new place to eat on TripAdvisor, I came up with Pad Thai. Since my mom and I like spicy food, we decided to give it a try. And this is a nice place to come. I ordered C12, the chicken curry with coconut milk, and it was very good. It needed more rice, though. Maybe next time I'll ask for an extra helping of rice.
The ambiance of the restaurant did leave a little to be desired. Although it looked to be a nice place to have lunch, it was hardly appropriate for having a quiet conversation. I felt like I could hear everyone else and they could hear me. The general upkeep of the interior seemed a little weak. The art on the walls was very Thai and was a nice touch.
If you're looking to eat authentic Thai food and you don't really worry about restaurant ambiance, this is a nice place to come.

Midwest, US
“Addicted to the pad thai at Pad Thai”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Everything here is good. But I can't stop eating the chicken pad thai.

Friendly. GREAT Thai food in Eau Claire.

I stop here every time I'm in, near, or sort-of around Eau Claire. YUM!

• Visited September 2010