“Nice place after a long day of work”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #75 of 230 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sussex, Wisconsin
“Nice place after a long day of work”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This was my first night in the area while here for work. Service was quick attentive and pleasant. Food was very good and appeared fresh. Location was a short easy drive from my hotel.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Scribble_Scribe_WI

Ontario, Canada
“Geat Customer Service”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our travel plans were disrupted due to Hurricane Sandy and we had been on the road for about 14 hours when we arrived here, tired and hungry. We were warmly welcomed and our waitress was just the best. Potato pancakes were excellent as were the pumpkin oat pancakes. Overall a great experience.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank vanclan
Nashville, Tennessee
“Potato pancakes are the only reason I go”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Yep, that sums it up for me. I like the potato pancakes with apple sauce. The breakfast is alright, but there are better choices in town. The rest of it is just OK.

Visited October 2012
Nelson, Wisconsin
“Not my favorite”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Perkins is my Inlaw's favorite place for breakfast and thats how I end up there. The food isn't bad it's just not enough food for what you pay. I'm not really into the cookie cutter eaterys. I like the mom and pop places.

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Same as every other Perkins.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good menu choices no matter what time of day and what you feel like eating. More expensive than other like restaurants.

Visited April 2012