“AWESOME FOOD”

Dining options: Breakfast
Wausau, Wisconsin
“AWESOME FOOD”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I absolutely loved the food. I ordered the Nutella and strawberry crepes. Best crepes I have ever eaten.

• Visited April 2014

Fargo, North Dakota
“Long Wait, But Worth It”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We've had breakfast twice at the Nucleus and the food was excellent. I had the southwestern omelet which had a nice cilantro salsa. The décor is counterculture/funky and the vibes are inviting. The staff are quite accommodating and friendly, but they apparently have a very small kitchen and the wait can be long. We arrived at 9:15 on a Sunday and it was after 10:00 when we were seated and then we needed to wait another 30 minutes before the food arrived. Fortunately the companionship was great so the time flew by.

• Visited May 2014
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Got there on a Saturday right as they opened, we were the 1st customers. The food was excellent - I got the lemon ricotta hot cakes & my sister got the Nobel Prize. The only reason it got 4 stars is because of the service - waitress wasn't attentive at all.

1 Thank ueliparent
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great food in the downtown in Eau Claire”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This restaurant is an awesome place to eat breakfast. The food was so delicous and I just loved the restaurant itself. You should give it a try.

• Visited May 2014
Michigan's Upper Peninsula
“What A Find!!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Tried this place out due to the great rating on Trip Advisor and boy did it ever live up to the expetations! I always like to look for the small type of diners that the locals hang out at! I would highly recommend this place to all. Great breakfast, big portions and a cool place to just sit and have a coffee or drink! I had the Yeti Scrambler which was delicious, my daughter had the Nutella Strawberry crepes which she devoured. Our waitress Kat did an excellent job and was really nice. Place seems small from the front but there is plenty of seating in the back.

• Visited April 2014

Been to The Nucleus? Share your experiences!