“Best breakfast ever!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Minneapolis, mn
“Best breakfast ever!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

THis place has amazing breakfast. Everything I have tried is amazing. I really like racies as a coffee shop. I also think there "racies blend" coffee is amazing. EVERY time I drive through Eau CLaire I stop here. If you make one stop in Eau CLaire it should be at this place.

• Visited May 2013

Bloomer, Wisconsin, United States
“Breakfast”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had a wonderful breakfast quesadilla that would easily get a 5 of 5 rating, our other meal was the crab omelet however and that was less impressive. We sat up at the counter/stools overlooking water st, which provided some nice people watching, but they also have more intimate booths to sit in down the hallway. I did not have a coffee drink as we were just in for a quick bite off the bike path, but in the future I would like to. They looked great, and those around us seemed to enjoy theirs. I will go back, preferably Thur-Sun (that is when they have the breakfast quesadillas)!

• Visited May 2013
newport coast, ca
“Delicious and Creative Breakfasts”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Had breakfast here twice recently and thoroughly enjoyed both visits. They have wonderful variety. One visit I tried the Yeti Skillet - hard to describe, kind of a tex-mex hash brown skillet mix topped with 2 fried eggs - great flavor. The other visit I had a traditional breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes - wonderful. Portions are generous. Coffee was great - both regular and expresso drinks. The service was friendly and competent. The menu has so many choices everyone will be pleased. They offer wonderful variety - for carb lovers they have lemon, ricotta crepes and other rich pancake/crepe/sweets offerings.

• Visited April 2013
Eau Claire WI
“Longggggg wait on Sunday morn...”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Took us over 35 mins to get our food after order was placed for breakfast. Our appetite was dampened after about 3 cups of coffee. Food could also have been a little hotter in temp. Appearance good.. But the long wait took a toll on or satisfaction with our Sunday out!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank CDC_ALUMNI
Wisconsin
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our group of 4 out-of-towners were looking for a place for breakfast and we scored with this gem of a place. My breakfast burrito was accompanied by perfectly ripe fresh fruit and the entire table was pleased with their choices. The service was pleasant and the setting comfortable. We shall return!

• Visited February 2013

Been to The Nucleus? Share your experiences!