“Good Food Slow (sometimes)”
Review of Galloway Grille

Galloway Grille
Ranked #44 of 234 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have been going here for years. They have had trouble with speed of service here in the past. We keep going back because it is clean, quiet, and good food. I usually eat a burger and some calamari. We have had Salmon salad which they don't offer anymore that was great. They close early so I have often decided to stop in and found they are closed after a play or something. their homemade chips are very good and lighter than fries. Give the place a try. The prices are good too.

There are newer reviews for Galloway Grille

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Galloway Grille has, in my opinion, the best breakfast as when price, quality, and ambiance are considered. The omelets, some unusual, are delicious and all the breakfast items are under $10. Make sure you get a bloody mary to go with it. The building itself if unique with pictures of old Eau Claire buildings all around. I have never had bad service. I highly recommend it to visitors for breakfast.

1  Thank williabk
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My daughter found this place and loves it. Really nice menu with a large selection basically everyone from our picky family could find something. The soup of the day was beer cheese soup it may have been the best beer cheese soup I ever ate. The next time I went there I was really looking forward to ordering it again but seeing it isn't on the menu it wasn't a choice. Hope it makes it on the menu before my next visit. We will visit again.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We've had some good experience, some ok experiences and the last time we visited was just bad. We were very excited about the veggie and black bean burgers on the menu, and they are very tasty too. However the last time we ordered we were served one veggie and one regular burger. I don't usually get mad about mistakes with food, but this is a big mistake and it took our server a while to understand what the issue was. However it was corrected. Not sure if we'll be back.

1  Thank Rachel F
Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you need a meeting spot for a larger group, this is the place to go. We were able to reserve their meeting room for a larger group and it was perfect. We have been there a number of times and enjoyed burgers, sandwiches, appetizers and steaks. The menu is standard fare but the food is good.