“Friendly service nice menu”
Review of Galloway Grille

Galloway Grille
Ranked #45 of 231 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Friendly service nice menu”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We always enjoy eating as a family at GG. Enough variety for ages 50 to 9 and yet some unusual items that we like- taco wrap, veggie wrap, and my favorite the sourdough grilled cheese with bacon. Nice appetizer menu as well. Because there are usually 5 of us we call ahead to reserve a table and that usually gets us a nice booth. Beware that if you are going there before a show at the State Theater it may be more crowded with slower service- plan to get there early so you have time to get to the show. There are seats outside in the nicer weather but not picturesque.

• Visited February 2013

Eau Claire, WI
“Tasty Treat”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I visited the Galloway Grille for the second time and was not disappointed. Great atmosphere, great service, awesome food. I ordered the special which was a grilled chicken with swiss and mushrooms on rye. There was side of Wurst Soup that was delicious. I would try this again.

• Visited March 2013
“Best Reuben in 100 miles”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Best Reuben in 100 miles. Need I say more. I know of no other establishment in the Twin Cities or Madison that has a better Reuben, and great beer to boot.

3 Thank CMoosWork
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Breakfast time”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Love the breakfast, full portions and friendly staff. Omelets are stuffed full of greatness, and request some sausage gravy on the side.

midwest
“very enjoyable dinner”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love the look of this restaurant. The old pictures on the walls are a nice touch. We were surprised with the 1/2 price appetizers we ordered with our drinks. The food was good. My group ordered 2 of the specials of the day which was Chicken Parmesan w/ spaghetti and 2 orders of steak with many choices for a potato. All were good. I also had the French Onion Soup which I enjoyed and some in my group had Squash Soup which they enjoyed. The bar area is nice and there are high tables w/ stools nearby. In the back there are very nice booths to sit in. The waitress was pleasant and did not rush us at all as we visited but,the food was prompt when we ordered. I will be back to this restaurant in the future.

• Visited December 2012