“Im losing my love”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2011

I have been going to Galloway since it opened and have always bragged up their amazing burgers and great prices. However I am quickly losing my patience. They are so ridiculously slow! I have no idea how it takes them so long to prepare the food. If they don't speed up I will be finding a new favorite restaurant. The staff is half friendly half not friendly. I have heard that the owners are not good to their staff, so this could be why...

2  Thank G_Mommy1

Reviewed January 26, 2011

The menu is not large but the food is great. Maryann the waitress is fantastic. Well worth the trip. The side of bacon is the best!

Reviewed February 27, 2010

My wife and I had been to The Galloway Grille a few times in the past and have always enjoyed the food there, but we had never been there for breakfast. We each had an excellant Bloody Mary, she had a Rueben Omelet and I had a Taco Omelet. The food was great as was our waiter, Neil. We were seated immediately and the service was perfect. All in all, it was a great experience.
If I had any criticism for this restaurant in the past it would be that there is not always a host ready to seat you or enough waiters to serve the crowds that they get. The food has always been great!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed November 2, 2009

Clean atmosphere. Friendly staff. MASSIVE menu selection. slightly over priced.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 16, 2009

Went here with a girlfriend. She ordered a salad and I got a wrap. The flavor of the wrap wasn't the worst thing I have ever eaten but it also didn't have a unique flavor that a person would remember. The fries were delicious.

We were almost done eating and my friend was playing with the salad when she noticed this huge black, fly/spider looking thing. Both of us were entirely grossed out and brought it to management attention. They handled it by offering us a free drink. To be honest, we didn't want to touch another thing in the restaurant. We just wanted out of there.

To be fair, they ended up footing the bill but not without treating us like second rate customers. We will not be going back to Galloway Grille again, nor recommending it to anyone in the future.

4  Thank Bobbie B