“Mike & Fanny Hill..Rock ! :-)”
Review of Fanny Hill - CLOSED

Fanny Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I honestly have never had bad food or a bad experience at Fanny Hill and I am sorry that some of the patrons that have put reviews on here, have had bad experiences. :-( Mike is an awesome server, fun and attentive. :-) Actually all wait staff have been attentive and helpful. And tooo many people just forget about this place, they say it's too far out of Eau Claire, of which, I wholeheartedly disagree...it's 1 mile, only...and 6 miles from my house. The view from the deck, and parts of the dining rooms, in all seasons, is breathtaking. Also, as the season's change, the decor inside and out, changes. And there is no other restaurant, that you can go to, that on your birthday, show your I.D. and get 20 bucks off your meal ! I have had the lamb chops, 2 years in a row..they are scrumptious ! :-) Try 'music on the deck' in the summer, try a 'play' or 'dinner and a play', try the 'lamb chops' or the 'lobster mac & cheese'...just come out and try this place...hopefully, you will have a gooood experience, as I have had, many of. :-)

There are newer reviews for Fanny Hill

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My bf & I received horrible service from the bartenders here. We were here for a rehearsal dinner and has received coupons for free drinks from the groom & bride. We first asked for a wine list, then the bartender left. He kept ignoring us & helping others. Then a different bartender came, overheard our private conservation (about work), gave me a dirty look & went to whisper to the other bartender. He came over looked at me and said "Can I see you ID." I'm 24. Gave it to him, checked it & walked away. Took another 5 minutes to get a drinks, after he ignored me yet again to help the lady next to me. She told him I was there first and his response "She already ordered a drink." NO! NO ONE ASKED ME!! Took me 15 minutes to get a crappy glass of wine, and was insulted and embarrassed as a plus. Extremely rude and snobby. Will never go back. Food sucked.

2  Thank Megan V
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was not an evening I enjoyed. We had made reservations and when we arrived we were put in a room that reminded me of a closet with a window. On our way to this room we saw other rooms that had a nice view with lots of windows and tables with tablecloths, but not our room.
They did move us after we asked and we were happier. The server for the evening was good, but not my steak. I could not eat it and sent it back. I didn't want another one as that one was just too bad. They did give me a fish and I took it home and it was good the next day.
I don't think I will ever return. My wife's dinner was okay, but not great.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great food, great service, great atmosphere! I would highly recommend Fanny Hill. Mike is an outstanding server who makes sure your visit is a positive one. Be sure to ask for Mike and tell your friends!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The ambience is only enhanced by the fine service of Mike. He delivers outstanding attention to detail adds flavor to the meal. The food is outstanding as well. Try the melon martini. Fabulous.