“TOO MUCH SALT”

Ranked #5 of 235 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had dinner on 10-01--2013There was several of us. I ordered the bacon cheese burger and fries. The fries were way salty!!! Extensive salt. I got my yearly quota of salt.!!! Told the waitress she offered to replace the fries and I told her the rest of the meal will be cold then, all she said was okay. One other person in our party elected to replace her fries.I got part way through my burger and the salt was soaked into it The worst meal ever!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is the closest Roadhouse to where we live and is still over an hour away. We don't go real often because of the distance, but it is such a nice treat when we do. The staff and service is great, food is awesome, steaks are wonderful and seasoned well and very reasonable prices for the food you get. Great rolls and peanuts while you wait.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

friendly staff attend to your needs promptly attended to with an excellent attitude. Meals are reasonable and made to order, somewhat excessive with salt for my tastes however on request they will modify. Management will stand behind meals if not to your liking or not cooked per your requests. Excellent choice for a reasonably priced meal.
Birthday patrons are treated to a free horse ride.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I couldn't believe that I, a person who likes fine dining and healthy food really enjoyed my meal here! First of all, the service was outstanding. We had been on the road all day and our food was brought out very quickly. The salad was actually delicious as was mine as were the salad dressings, which they make themselves. I can see why everyone loves the rolls, which are hot with great cinnamon butter, though they are too sweet for me. I asked for a plain piece of salmon, sweet potato and steamed vegetables and even in a Roadhouse, I got everything I wanted and it was really good! My husband loved his ribs as well, By the way this place has to have the friendliest staff anywhere! For a small city, and a family restaurant, this place was great!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Such a great place. The hot rolls they give you when seated are unbelievably good. Especially with the flavored butter. They have a ton of great stuff on the menu. Th pulled pork was really good. the signature BBQ sauce is great, Not spicy, more tangy. Highly recommend this place. Everyone loved it. All staff was great, especially our waitress Jess. She was fantastic! On a side note...this place has big buckets of peanuts on every table. So the shells and dust get everywhere. Definitely not a place if you have peanut allergies.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!