“Dragon Neddies”

Draganetti's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Draganetti's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 229 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Decatur
“Dragon Neddies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Food is excellent, service is great, portion size is too small for the price. Keep asking for more free bread to fill yourself up.

Visited April 2012

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great Food, Not Authentic but still good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

The sole reason this review gets 3 stars is because when I asked about the wine used in my pasta dish, I was told by the server that it was a boxed wine...Franzia I believe. Well, if you're going to charge me prime prices on my meal, I expect a better quality wine in my dish, The flavor was still good and I was happy with it but I wasn't floored. It also wasn't an authentic italian dish, more italian american. If you're expecting better, head to Mona Lisa's...even the atmosphere will blow Draganetti's out of the water.

We had also called Draganetti's in the middle of the week and informed them that we would be celebrating Valentine's Day. The woman on the phone informed me she would "Give us very special seating." When we walked in she remembered us and was very nice, but the very special seating was a long booth meant to accommodate many people and we were in the corner next to a very loud and raucous display of intoxicated individuals. Not special seating.

Overall, it was not a memorable dining experience but it was still decent. There are definitely better restaurants in Eau Claire for special occasions though. I would dine elsewhere next time.

• Visited April 2011
Eau Claire WI
“Family-owned, great atmosphere, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

One of my favorites. Beautifully done italian food, excellent sauces, good drinks.

1 Thank mcbarkr
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Simple oversights could have been corrected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

This is generally a great place to just have dinner or meet friends. Recently, when we arrived for dinner (two), we were seated quickly and were soon ready to order. The waitress informed us that the salad would be largely regular iceberg lettuce - they ran out of spinach. No dark, leafy greens here. Then, salads and a main entree arrived - using zuchinni in the salad (I wasn't fooled into thinking it was a cuke slice) AND in the chicken entree, which normally features broccoli. VERY disappointing. We tried ot order coffee with our dessert, but they were OUT - only decaf. Isn't Gordy's or Festival Foods about a 10 minute hop for someone from Drags? While the atmosphere is pleasant, if there's any group of four or more, you're likely to have to forego any conversation or shout at your dinner partner. That night a particularly festive crowd of about 12 20-somethings were so loud we couldn't even have a normal conversation. Parties that large need to be seated in the back room.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank squirt5
wi
“Traditional Italian food at it's finest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2011

authentic family owned restaurant. The food is superb!

Visited September 2011