“Business Trip/Excellent Staff & Accommodations”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Spooner, Wisconsin
“Business Trip/Excellent Staff & Accommodations”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I was traveling on business and have tried several hotels in the area. The Comfort Inn staff and accommodations are absolutely excellent. The breakfast, beds, shower, were all great. Everything was very clean and everyone was very friendly. I will definitely be returning to this hotel when I'm traveling to Eau Claire.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Sara K, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your business trip and for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. It is always great to hear such wonderful things, everyone here works very hard and feedback like this makes it all worth it. I will make sure to share this with our team. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
BALDWIN
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I would like to take this time to say our two day stay at the Comfort Inn. In Eau Claire, Wi. was with out a doubt two of the best days at a motel. Staff, was super, House keeping had to be one of the best I ever had meet. Price was fair . Morning treats where beyond the normal. If you are in the area please consider the Comfort Inn, know I am not a spokesmen for the Comfort Inn, only a satisfied guess.

Room Tip: ANY Rooms appear to be all the same and quiet even close to the pool.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sara K, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Wow, thank you Marandly for such an outstanding review! I am so pleased that your experience with us exceeded your expectations; and I will be sure to let the rest of our team know as well. We truly are blessed to have such great individuals here, all of their hard work really makes this a place we can all be proud of; and nothing is more rewarding than having our guests notice this. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to having you as a guest again!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Check in was fast, and friendly. I'm a diamond level choice member, so my room was upgraded to a king. The room was very clean and spacious, hi def flat screen tv, and every lamp in the room had an outlet to charge your phone or tablet/laptop. Overall, a very nice place. Only con is it has a very small parking lot. Not suitable for trucks of any size.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with some feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to do that for us. We truly value your business as a diamond elite member. I must say that I have stayed at some hotels where you have to dig around to find an outlet, and our lamps are definitely one of my favorite features of our rooms. No matter what part of the room you are in, there is an easy to find (and to reach) outlet available. Unfortunately our parking lot is on the small side, but the city does allow street parking if you are ever in need of some additional space next time you stay with us. Thanks again!
Chassell, Michigan
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Quick stop on our way to Duluth. Arrived at 9:30pm and it was very quiet. Room was big enough and clean for our family of four. We got a good night sleep. We had waffles for breakfast. They had lots of other items to choose from such as eggs, sausage and cereal.

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Victoria B
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We pride ourselves in our breakfast as this is one of the most appealing amenities our hotel offers our guests. We offer a wide variety of items so that there is something for everyone ranging from warm and hearty to light and quick. We appreciate your business, and we hope you stay with us again if you ever find yourself traveling through our area.
Richfield, Minnesota
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

My daughter did an overnight stay at the college and I needed a room. My 9 year old son and I stayed here and we were very pleased. The hotel is very clean and welcoming. I only met a couple of the staff personal and they were sweet nice girls. My son and I felt very safe as well. For the price we paid ($75.00) I am very satisfied. I'd definitely stay here again!

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Angiem987
Sara K, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I'm so pleased that you had a great experience. We are very fortunate to have such an amazing team here, from our owners to our housekeepers; it really does make a comforting atmosphere. Our close proximity to the colleges also makes things easier on our guests as Eau Claire can be a confusing city because of the rivers that run through our city, as beautiful as they are. We truly appreciate your business as well as your kind words!
Eagle River
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed here the week of the Jan 12. I needed some eye work and we were very pleased with the reception at check in and the cleanliness of the room. The front desk people were very nice and helpful. We had a giant snowstorm while we were there and the staff made sure we were well cared for. Thanks to all of you.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the suite with the couch to sit on as we were there for several days and it was easier to...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sara K, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for such a great review LiaTerrier! This winter has definitely been a rough one; and I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience despite the terrible weather. I will make sure to share your kind words with the rest of our team. They work so hard to give our guests a memorable stay, so your feedback is really appreciated. Thank you again for staying with us and give us a call next time you are in town!
Hayward, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place was clean and neat. Area isn't the best, but it was a decent price and met my needs for this stay. I'd recommend it for business travel. The breakfast food was a little old and over cooked but over all fine.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sara K, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy that you found our hotel clean as we have very strict standards of cleanliness here. I am sorry that the breakfast didn't exceed your expectations. We have started making sure that the hot food is rotated more often so this problem does not happen. We hope to have you stay with us again when you are in the Eau Claire area.