“Amazing!”

LD's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in East Troy
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Best pulled pork in town period. Mouth watering, juicy and just plan heaven on a bun. You won't find better within a 20 mile radius. I will be eating here weekly.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We recently moved to East Troy and have been checking out all of the local cuisine. Friends recommended LD's BBQ and I've concluded it is a diamond in the rough.. The sales counter is located inside the BP gas station on the corner of Hwy 20 and 43 and it is carry-out, but the take home food is 5 star all the way!

Leon Davis is the owner and Pitmaster and he tosses in a little natural charm as well! Our family ordered the BBQ pork sandwiches and really enjoyed them. When I had a party and was short on time, I ordered 4 lbs. of BBQ pork and 3 lbs. of BBQ chicken plus buns. Leon Davis was very accommodating, opening up early on a Saturday so I could pick up the meat and get home in time for guests to arrive. I knew I would love the pork but I didn't know how much I'd love the chicken. It was so tender, moist and flavorful that I've been eating the leftovers without sauce.......so yummy, I can't even describe. The food is cooked fresh every day right out on the parking lot. Wood smoked goodness in every bite.

I return to work in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on having LD's BBQ will be a weekly stop for me, can't wait. There's always a line at the counter, for good reason. I highly recommend this place. Fill up on gas and get a car was while you're at it!

1  Thank Lucinda M