“Always Wonderful!”

Ivan's on the square
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in East Troy
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
mukwonago
“Always Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ivan's has it all...Great Service, Great Atmosphere and the food is always the best. Love it for any meal...and the Friday fish Fry is the best anywhere!

• Visited February 2013

Mukwonago, WI
“Never a Bad Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Every meal I've had here has been very good. I love the scallops and risotto, ribeye cooked to perfection and pan seared salmon with rice. All of the foods are prepared fresh. The breakfast is also very good and plentiful. The banana cake with cream cheese frosting is always a hit. I will be going here again soon.

• Visited November 2012
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Small town, Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I went out to "Ivan's on the square" one Saturday afternoon in August. We found the place very charming, big store front windows allow you to look out on the town square. A band was playing in the square and drew quite a crowd. We sat @ a table right in front of the window.
Smaller restaurant, but very nice, we had the "flaming cheese" to start with, breaded provalone cheese that is set on fire with a little brandy, this was fantastic, a must have.
Next I had a the french dip, also a winner. Very good fries!! French dip was made with thinly sliced prime rib, on a cabata roll, very, very fresh
My wife had a bacon chesse burger, done perfectly med. rare, nice a juicy. I had a bite of it and it's a darn good burger.
I like this restaurant, nice little place with a very good wait staff, small towm feel to it. Excellent service. It is about a 20 minute drive from our house and well worth the drive. I have been back for lunch 2 more times, both of those were as good as the first. Looking forward to trying a dinner there in the near future. They do seve cocktails/wine/beer, but we only had soda's. Some folks were having the Bloody Mary's that looked really big and good!
Seemed like a regular stop for weekend Harley Davidson riders, (not a rough place) most people seemed to be regulars there, they seem to know alot of people. I highly recomend sitting by the window and starting with the flaming cheese!!, you can't go wrong.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank John60133
East Troy, Wisconsin
“Great burgers and Fish Fry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have been here several times and everything we have had from here has been good. There burgers and fish fry are especially good.

Visited July 2012