“I WANT MY MONEY BACK!”
Review of Michael's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Michael's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Your sauce is horrible. The worst part is that you call it ITALIAN PASTA SAUCE! I want my money back and a toothbrush to take the coat of sugar off my tongue! Did you put a cup of sugar in my sauce? Your sauce is unbelievably horrible that I actually had to take the time to find your website but since we can't leave comments on that I will resort to every food website I can to warn people to never buy your sauce.
I want my money back and my appetite for real Italian sauce.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We came as a party of 4 and where immediately seated. The first thing we noticed was the hospitality that started at the door and continued for the rest of the visit. The staff was super friendly, our server was super personal, as you can tell by the tone of this review. IT WAS SUPER!!! The owner stopped at our table to make sure we were happy. Everyone had something different. My wife had the homemade ravioli, sister in-law had the ravioli sampler, my brother and I had the homemade fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp. The portions were huge, and the food was amazing!!! I would suggest there house dressing with the salad, simply wonderful. We had two bottles of wine, entree and desert, the price was very reasonable. YOU MUST HAVE THE Tiramisu CAKE!!! Can't wait to come up here again so we can visit. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The service and the food are outstanding. We have a cottage between Three Lakes and Eagle River and never fail to make this a MUST for at least one dinner when we come up!!! Don't change a thing!!!!!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Food is excellent and very well priced. Mushroom ravioli and lemon pepper grouper are out of this world. Sometimes it seems like there is a shortage of wait staff as service (especially for drinks) is slow.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We four friends went there for a celebratory dinner. Every aspect of our evening was exceptional which is rare in the hospitality industry. Four of us dined and rated each of our entrees an A+. The Fisher's Special (Sicilian chicken with a side of Gnocchi with Alfredo) was a delightful combination dinner. Their house vinaigrette is absolutely amazing. I buy it and the house marinara by the case as nothing in the grocery store compares for flavor and quality. We left fully satiated with two days' worth of wonderful leftovers. The Sicilian shrimp is also to die for. I've never left disappointed.