“Nice facility”

Eagle Waters Resort Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 57 Restaurants in Eagle River
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Nice facility”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

The facility was nice for our meeting and the banquet food was okay, not great, but adequate and at least edible!

Visited July 2011

Combined Locks, Wisconsin
“charming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

The restaurant is very cozy and charming. Overstuffed chairs, fireplace, you can play chess, go in an old fashion photo booth, sit at the bar, play air hockey, video games, listen to music, all while you wait for your table. Outside seating for dinner as well. Outside bar too. Good Friday fish buffet, reasonably priced. Drinks are generous.

Visited May 2012
WIsconsin
“Nice bar, bartender and dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

Such a nice place to have drinks and dinner. I had canadian pan fried walleye and my husband the ribeye. Both meals were very good, start with a salad bar and we had the wild rice soup as our starter. Twice baked potato was so big that we both took half home with us! Waitress very friendly, bartender Gabe was great. Brunch on Sunday was fantastic. Try the eggs Benedict and biscuits and gravy. Dessert bar was huge, left very satisfied! The building has old timber and northwoods ambiance..very relaxing.

Visited April 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“5-STAR all the way!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

I came twice in a week: once for Friday Fish-Fry and once for a romantic meal. Fish Fry was over the top and was on par with the best in town. The romantic meal; however, was the very best I've ever had. This is no joke. I ordered the Prime Rib, my date ordered the pan seared walleye. I was hungry and the comical waitress asked if I wanted the "sissy cut or the manly cut." Naturally I opted for the latter and unbeknownst to me I received a 22 ounce prime rib that could not have been any better. It cut like sashimi and was perfect in texture, taste and flavors. My dates walleye was an explosion of flavors with a maple syrup butter dipping sauce that rounded out everything to perfection. The wine was cheap and amazing. Eagle Waters is known for the strongest wine pour in Eagle River and it continues to live to it's claim to fame. I received 15 ounces of wine in a 22 ounce glass. Eating out at competitors restaurants and I feel cheated, and cheated badly, with their standard 4.3 ounce pour.

The environment is definitive northwoods and very comfortable without over blasting you in woods and cliches. It's a perfect blend that gives you a feeling like your at the lodge with friends and gives you no desire to leave. The club chairs are comfortable in front of the roaring and crackling fire.

This place would have to struggle to find something to change to make it better. The pricing is phenomenal when comparing it to big city restaurants. I regularly pay 3x what I paid here for worse food and service.

I will be back and often. This place is a gem. An absolute gem.

• Visited December 2011
Madrid, Spain
“Nice, roomy, avg. food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

It has normal food-alfredo, steak, shrimp, chicken, spaghetti, salad bar, and lots of fish- and it is great for large parties. Fun atmosphere, live music alot, and a giant chess and checker game outside!!!! Beautiful waiting area, but is a little crowded in there. Overall, I have gone back each year because it is reliable food and service.

Visited June 2011