“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love going into the Cooks Room, There is always a nice greeting as you walk in, and its just a nice atmosphere. They have a great menu. And the Coffee is perfect every time!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

A group of friends and I stopped here on our way to Madison one evening. I found it on this website and we stopped based on the reviews. We were very pleased with the whole experience. We sat in the loft area it was very cozy. The food was excellent! Everyone in the group really enjoyed their meals! The humus and guacamole were fantastic in the dip trio starter. I had the salmon and found that to be very delicious as well. Overall great experience! Definitely will go back. One suggestion I would make would be to have it marked more clearly as we had trouble finding it right away since we weren't familiar with the area. Once we found it, couldn't have asked for a better time!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stopped for lunch and had the special harvest ham sandwich and cream of artichoke soup. Both first rate. Sat in the front window, which was okay, but discovered the much more cozy back room on the way out. Lots of tea and coffee options.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My initial attempt at a Chicken Caesar Wrap at the Cooks Room was quite disappointing nearly a year ago, but this week I decided to give it another try, hoping improvements had been made ... this time the wrap was PERFECT. It was so good, I went back the next day for another ... and then two days later for another! If they were open on Sunday's I would be stopping in for yet another wrap today. Thanks for listening to feedback and putting changes into place. GREAT JOB!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Invited a new friend to lunch. I had never met this person
or visited this restaurant. Service was excellent and food
selection was great.

Primarily services local residents but was well worth a trip
for me