All reviews pancakes front desk pancake machine log cabin breakfast room best westerns very nice hotel whirlpool suite hot tub beds were comfortable the indoor outdoor pool free breakfast great place to stay staff was very friendly american players theater nice breakfast other attractions
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Noise noise and more noise until after 2 AM called the desk and they advised the people making the noise, however I believe they are friends or kin of management, so pay full price grin and bear it. If staying at this property be sure to distance yourself far from the lobby area.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank philiprC2110TR
Shiana A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dodgeville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 608-935-7739.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Carol in the Breakfast room is a special lady. She is personable yet professional and always has a smile on her face. We have stayed at this location on many occasions and she always remembers us.

Mike at the front desk is very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Very clean and quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Shiana A, Front Desk Associate at Best Western Dodgeville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear traveler,
We are deeply grateful that we have been your constant hotel of choice when you're in Dodgeville. Thank you for your kind comments! I will be sure to let Carol & Mike know how pleased with their service you have been with each visit. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

The hotel was clean. The staff friendly. The hotel was decorated for Christmas. Everyone made sure our stay was great. I will go again. The breakfast was good and they made surevwecwere taken care of. The pool was clean and not cold.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,
We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take great pride in catering to our guests needs the best way we can. If your traveling to our area don't hesitate to call us for future reservations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Great place to stay! I love Best Westerns. Rooms are comfortable and clean smelling...could use a repainting. Coffee in breakfast room could be hotter....I love good coffee. Other breakfast items were nicely displayed and good.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shiana A, Front Desk Associate at Best Western Dodgeville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

I'm glad to hear that your overall stay with us was enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

When I made the reservations, they didn't have on their website that the hotel didn't have an elevator. When we got there at 2pm, they put us on the second floor. When I found out that we had to use the stairs, I asked if there was an opening on the first floor because the stairs are very hard for me. They said that they didn't have an opening on the first floor. My husband then said that we will go to another hotel and the girl at the desk said that they would charge us for the room anyway. There was not compassion for their elderly patrons.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family