All reviewspancakesfront deskpancake machinelog cabinbreakfast roombest westernsvery nice hotelwhirlpool suitehot tubbeds were comfortablethe indoor outdoor poolfree breakfastgreat place to staystaff was very friendlyamerican players theaternice breakfastother attractions
Reviewed November 13, 2017

When I made the reservations, they didn't have on their website that the hotel didn't have an elevator. When we got there at 2pm, they put us on the second floor. When I found out that we had to use the stairs, I asked if there was an opening on the first floor because the stairs are very hard for me. They said that they didn't have an opening on the first floor. My husband then said that we will go to another hotel and the girl at the desk said that they would charge us for the room anyway. There was not compassion for their elderly patrons.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Nice location.
Pool area dirty. Worms in pool. Leaves in pool area. Pile of dirty broken pool noodles in corner. Whirlpool has been broken for months. Needs some TLC . Starting to look neglected. Have been comming here for years. Condition has gone down hill in last two.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Spent one night in a King room while visiting sites in the area. Excellent location for Taliesin, Cave of the Mounds, House on the Rocks. Attentive friendly staff and our large room was very comfortable, clean, and nicely decorated. Free wifi worked well (not often the case in hotels) and breakfast had several hot items to choose from. Would definitely stay again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shiana A, Front Desk Associate at Best Western Dodgeville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Dodgeville and a very strategic location that brings our guests just a few steps away from must-see attractions.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This hotel was very nice. Everything seemed clean from lobby, to room, to breakfast room, etc. Pool was nice (though we didn't use it, wanted to, but just didn't get around to it). Employees were helpful and friendly. Restaurants and stores are conveniently located.

Dear traveler,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and we're looking forward to having you again!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

We had the log cabin whirlpool suite. It was an amazing room, well decorated and very clean. When we entered the hotel to check in, Michael asked me my last name, and without even looking at anything, knew my first name! Very outgoing and friendly! We were not even in our room 10 minutes and he called to make sure it met our expectations and if they could do anything else for us. Bed was very comfortable and whirlpool was amazing. Breakfast was delicious, was amazed at the pancake machine! The lady that assisted the breakfast was also very helpful and and went out of her way to get us brochures on the places we had come to see. I am by profession a manager at a campground and I was very impressed with this hotel and their customer service, I would HIGHLY recommend staying here!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review! We truly appreciate when we hear great comments on our staff. It definitely is a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as yours. I will be sure to let Mike and Carol (our breakfast attendant) know how much you were pleased with their service. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.