“Took me back to my childhood”
Review of A & W Drive In - CLOSED

A & W Drive In
Cuisines: American
Lakeland, Florida
“Took me back to my childhood”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is an old style A&W root beer drive in complete with ordering kiosks in each parking space. I haven't seen on of these A&W drive ins in probably 35 years! The root beer freeze I had was great!

Visited September 2013

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stopped here twice in two days. Ate in car both times. First time, stopped with 3 other girl friends for sundae's. We had been out to dinner, the night before the wedding with the bride. All wanted a treat and craved A&W sundae's. Service was quick, as expected and delicious. Next day, for lunch, before the "later in the afternoon" wedding, my husband and I wanted a burger lunch. We both got bacon cheeseburgers, shared an onion ring order and got A&W root beer. Burgers were juicy and yummy, onion rings were crisp and done nicely, truly good. And, the root beer the best. Service again was quick and friendly. Lunch was just right. You can generally count on an A&W.

• Visited June 2013