“Food is OK - Could use a thorough cleaning”
Review of Sam and Maddies - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sam and Maddies
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is not bad and it's nice to have a "fancy" restaurant close to work and home. I do think they could invest in some serious deep cleaning ... especially the carpets in the dining area ... scary.

3  Thank ChristenPro

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were staying over the road at house on the Rock Hotel. That was mediocre so it was pleasing to find Sam and Maddies so close. My husband and I ate in here for two nights and. the food was was really, really good. The young girls that served in the restaurant were very friendly and attentive. We sat in the bar area after dinner for a few drinks and this was pleasent too with good service.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

good quality food, not great but good. The atmosphere really is kinda mixed from banquet hall to bar to restaurant... It's a very multifunctional place

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Nice place - we were promptly seated. I had the an excellent salad and the veggie burger - both were very good. I also had the "Mounds" Martini....awesome !!!! The waitress was helpful with our questions on the menu. I thought some of the prices were a bit high.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The food at Sam & Maddies was very good and plentiful. Service was great! It was a great dining experience.