“This place is definitely worth the stop!!!”
Review of Katina's Kitchen

Katina's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2013

On our way from Iowa to Milwaukee, we randomly happened to merge off the highway to look for some food. Katinas Kitchen's pink building caught our eyes and we had to stop! We were all greeted so warmly by our young server and given service right away. Now to the food! Katina's grilled cheese is by far probably the best I've ever had!! My boyfriends mom had the breakfast burrito, and for a lady that does not eat much, she finished the whole thing! My boyfriends dad, who is a very picky eater, had the patty melt and loved it! After we were done eating, Katina herself came around to check on us! She is such a sweet lady that had us laughing and smiling with her quirky chit chat. I would highly recommend stopping in and eating breakfast or lunch at Katinas Kitchen!!

2  Thank Andrea C

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The food is AWESOME. I had the apple cinnamon pancake and bacon and both were delicious. The pancake was huge! My husband had the french dip and fries. The sandwich was so good we had to make a trade for half the pancake because I didn't want to give the sandwich back - and french dip is not normally one of my favorites. The only thing stopping us from going for lunch today is that we live three hours away. Our waitress was really friendly and the atmosphere was nice. The restaurant is just up the street from the Grotto.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stopped at Katina's on our way to Galena for a family get together this past weekend (3/9/13) and this will be our "must go to" place anytime we travel the area. Bacon is to die for, as is the homemade hash browns, caramel pecan pancakes, french toast, and the 16oz ham steak!! Our waitress was top notch, didn't miss a beat, and we had a group of 10. Very friendly!! On a scale of 1 -10, 10 being the best (food, service, and all around satisfaction) absolutely a 10!! Thanks Katina's Kitchen!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We LOVE Katina's Kitchen... the food is great, the porions are huge, the service is great & the prices are SO reasonable! I have never eaten anything other than breakfast there, just because the breakfasts are so good. My favorites include the Mexican Omelet, the Country Fried Steak & Eggs, and the hash browns.. you know, all the stuff that's so good for you! My husband likes the huge ham steak they offer. I normally don't order pancakes or french toast at restaurants, but they have such unique varieties, that someday I will try the Butterscotch pancakes or the Captain Crunch french toast! Small town cafe.... definitely worth checking out while you're in the Dickeyville area!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

In a small Wisconsin town is a place with great service, homey atmosphere, and great food. Katina's has a wide selection of pancakes to choose from as well as the old favorites. A small bar has seating where the start of the days sporting events can be viewed of the days news. The staff is friendly and attentive and always have smiles for the customers, most of whom are local regulars. Local regulars of course, is the key to any hometown restaurant, because their repeat business assures you that you've found a small town gem.