“A restaurant that specializes in duck ?”

Duck Inn Supper Club
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Delavan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The Duck INN is the place that does this. Several items relating to duck are on the menu as well as fish and several meat options. We started with a serving of delicious Wisconsin cheese and crackers. Then salad with warm rolls and then the main course- I had 1/2 a roasted duck which was delicious served over a bed of wild rice with vegetables on the side. My husband had the red salmon from Alaska with mashed garlic potatoes and was very satisfied with the portion. We did save room for dessert which was home made Key Lime Pie, not bad but there was way too much crust. The flavor of the pie was good however.

1  Thank Suzee926

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I found this place online when doing research for our 10th anniversary get away to Lake Geneva. This place is not really in Delevan-- it's almost closer to Whitewater. But in reality it is still less than a half an hour from Lake Geneva. We finally found it, and were sooo happy that we did. My husband had the all you can eat Smelt, which he loved, and I had the baked cod all you can eat. Both dinners came with applesauce, french fries or potato pancakes, cole slaw, and rye bread. It was all great. On the 2nd trip, the waitress let me switch to the fried fish to try it. She also told us that the owners mother makes all the desserts homemade... so we had to try them. My husband had a peanut butter pie and I had snickers cheesecake. To die for!!! The back dining room is a little run down compared to the bar and main dining room, but I still liked the ambiance of the old super club. Great service- very sweet waitress that brought her A game. We will be back, and can't wait to try their steaks, or their pretzel crusted blue gils, or their carribean mahi mahi, or their prime of pork.... ! I just wish they would have had Reisling by the glass- but I had a good amaretto sour instead!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A very easy and comfortable place for dinner. Firday fish fry is one of our favourites. Good selection and price with friendly staff. One tip - make a reservation.

2  Thank Rock-DoveWI
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Very friendly staff. Nice decor. Great prices and the food is terrific. Have called ahead for fish fry - to go, and the wait is worth it!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Very good food and good service. Good and pleasant surroundings. The ride there was long
cut well worth it.