“Quack-quack the duck is great!!!!!”

Duck Inn Supper Club
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Delavan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

They have friendly staff and many wonderful ways to have your duck prepared....but also have other good selections (incl great fish fry) to choose from. For a dessert treat-the brandy alexander (tower) is fantastic!

1  Thank Linda H
There are newer reviews for Duck Inn Supper Club

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food was ok but the service was really bad. The servers had a very bad attitude

2  Thank Fawn B
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I usually enjoy my meal at the Duck Inn...but my baked potato was very dried out. I asked for a new one and got it...but it was just as dry. I was there on a Sunday, and I was told by my server that the potatoes were in the warming bin since Saturday...or perhaps even Friday. Sorry...not acceptable...and she never offered me something else.

2  Thank khawknest
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Hadn't been to the Duck Inn since my high school days --- Class of '79. Still a great place to eat, visit, and just hang out. Charming, welcoming, and wonderful. Glad the values haven't changed.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Located at HWY 89 and CO RD A about 8 miles from Delavan Wisconsin this is a great place with outstanding service and awesomely stunning food. Great prices and friendly it is worth the drive and also worth a second and third trip.