“old food”

Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Delavan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I usually enjoy my meal at the Duck Inn...but my baked potato was very dried out. I asked for a new one and got it...but it was just as dry. I was there on a Sunday, and I was told by my server that the potatoes were in the warming bin since Saturday...or perhaps even Friday. Sorry...not acceptable...and she never offered me something else.

2  Thank khawknest

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Hadn't been to the Duck Inn since my high school days --- Class of '79. Still a great place to eat, visit, and just hang out. Charming, welcoming, and wonderful. Glad the values haven't changed.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Located at HWY 89 and CO RD A about 8 miles from Delavan Wisconsin this is a great place with outstanding service and awesomely stunning food. Great prices and friendly it is worth the drive and also worth a second and third trip.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

This restaurant is located between Elkhorn, Delavan and Whitewater in the country with absolute charm and wonderful food! We have never had a bad meal there, and we have gone there often over the years.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

My filet was overcooked (was supposed to be medium rare and was closer to medium well) and the specialty potatoes were cold. My friend had beef tips over noodles and she had to dig under the mound of noodles to try to find some meat. Very disappointing, especially for the price.

3  Thank Cowgirl198

Been to Duck Inn Supper Club? Share your experiences!