“Great Mexican food awesome Margarittas”
Review of Los Agaves

Los Agaves
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: Mexican
Delavan, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Mexican food awesome Margarittas”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Read a review from a friend on here and decided to give it a try. I had tamales and they were amazing husband happy with his food also are all but the plate.reasonable,fresh,liked the little extras lime etc. great half price Margarittas on mon Tuesday. A for sure return.

• Visited June 2014

Delavan, Wisconsin, United States
“AWESOME Mexican food”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. We go about once a week!! I love their chicken tostadas ($2.50 ea and I always get one ala carte) and my husband gets the chicken chimis dinner ($6.95). The margaritas ($5.00-$6.00)are fantastic and Monday's and Tuesday's they're half price!! More than a great reason to go there!!!

1 Thank Dawn D
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Favorite Mexican Restaurant in the area...”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Love this place. Fairly small on the inside, kind of like a small deli or cafeteria, but from the moment they bring out their chips and salsa I'm in heaven. Have visited many times and I'm partial to the combo that includes two enchiladas, one taco, beans and rice. Pair that together with two Dos Equis Amber and I'm out the door for $13.50 A great meal at a great price.

• Visited March 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I had a Chicken burritos their and it was very good and chip and salsa and it was very good to and the serve was good and place was clean and it was nice place to eat james

Visited March 2014
Delavan, Wisconsin
“Excellent Mexican”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised by this find. The atmosphere is nothing to get excited about, very casual. But the food was VERY good. My husband had the Mexican Steak and I had a chorizo chimichanga. Both were excellent. We plan to try something different on our next visit. The margaritas were just the way we like them... not too sweet. The provide a salsa which is very mild and then give you both a hot red and a green salsa so you can spice up your salsa to your liking. The prices were reasonable and the service was speedy. I have no complaints. I strongly recommend this Mexican restaurant.

• Visited January 2014