“Keeps getting better and better”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #23 of 74 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Delavan, Wisconsin
“Keeps getting better and better”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Great variety, something for everyone...healthy and delicious, plus sinfully so as well!
Breads are to die for. Wonderful salads, sometimes a little too salty. Pasta dishes are acceptable. Skwas neat, clean and effcient service. Beverage are a bit pricey. Really like the return incentives

Visited September 2014

Burlington, Wisconsin
“Enjoyable Relaxing Dinner”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I enjoyed a relaxing dinner at the Delavan Panera on a recent weeknight following a meeting that I needed to attend. I wanted to go somewhere to relax a bit and get some time to myself, since I had also just returned from a family vacation the night before. This really hit the spot! It was nearly 8:00 in the evening when I arrived, so the restaurant was not busy at all. I chose to do the "You Pick 2" for my meal. I ordered 1/2 of a Fontina Grilled Cheese sandwich, as well as a cup of Summer Corn Chowder soup. The meal came with a baguette, and I added a pastry for 99 cents. That is such a good deal! I chose a cupcake that is normally $2.79. The food was out very fast. The sandwich was really good. It was just the right crunchiness, and the cheese inside it was delectable. The soup was amazing. It was kind of on the spicy side, and I love spicy foods. It was another one of our cool summer days this year, so the soup tasted good, even for August! The cupcake was delicious too. I always feel like Panera is a no-rush environment that allows you to take your time and just sit a while. Something as simple as a real plate and real silverware also has a way of making you feel relaxed. I always think of Panera as a treat when I go there since it is pricier than a typical "fast food" place. My meal was over $11, which is kind of steep, but the quality is well worth it. I love Panera and plan on returning many times!

Visited August 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Delevan with Grandchildren”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife loves it, my daughter loves it, what is not good to say about Panera Bread.
we loved it and signed up for their emails. pdgutie (stayed at Sky Line Inn

• Visited July 2014
Delavan, Wisconsin, United States
“One of my favorite places to go.only one bad experience”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Love coming here I'm counting calories so it's important to know what I am eating. Appreciate more low cal choices.Love the coffee,wish I could buy the hazelnut coffee in a bag for home. Did have a bad night with a fly in our soup,and an incorrect sandwich.Didnt see that cook any more? Manager was nice about the complaint and comped our food. Still I go back and enjoy going there.

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Favorite Breakfast Stop”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

There are so many great choices here for a quick breakfast before running errands. The servers are very friendly and the food is fast, we have never had a very long wait. Everything on display looks delicious. We come here often and have never been disappointed. They keep the place very clean and nice as well.

Visited January 2014

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!