“Noisy Halls”

Frontier Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Frontier Restaurant is the premier dining venue at Lake Lawn Resort. Executive Chef Ross creates innovative American Heartland Cuisine served in the style of New American Cooking, which takes familiar comfort foods and adds sophisticated culinary twists. Our chefs prepare and present a specialized menu featuring only the finest regional ingredients from local Wisconsin farms including our own homegrown herbs and fresh honey. The Frontier Restaurant highlights sweeping views of Delavan Lake paired with white linen table clothes and rich color schemes to create the perfect setting for your next evening out.
Mokena, Illinois
“Noisy Halls”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

As I have done many times before my wife and I spent a weekend at Lake Lawn Lodge. We went to the Friday free wine and cheese tasting and found it quite nice. The thing I objected too
was children just running around at an adult event.
That night people were talking in the halls until about 11:30 PM. At 2AM that talking turned into a roar and a party. We called the front desk and were told the manager would take care of it because guests were complaining.
On a survey Lake Lawn asked me to take I expressed my displeasure . I received an Email from their staff explaining they were sorry ,but stuff happens. And security will do a better next time.
Next time I will be at another resort.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank mokenavince-11

Roscoe, Illinois
“wonderful”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Recently a group of friends and myself and wife got together for a weekend at Lake Lawn. My question is, can the staff be any nicer? Really friendly folks who mean it. Especially in the restaurants. The only thing better than the food was the service. We were there for the prime rib buffet which some had and loved it my wife and myself ordered off the menu. Squash soup, on the recommendation of the server, a young lady whose name escapes me was terrific.The steak was delicious as was my wife's pasta & lobster. Wish the lobster could have been a bit bigger. My only complaint is that we were here last year and the menu was the same. Wish they would change it. Other than that first rate.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank GBENDER1
Chicago, Illinois
“Calm peaceful resort”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This place has it figured out. The staff is wonderful. The front desk staff is knowledgeable and patient. We were given a free upgrade to a spacious suite over looking the huge courtyard ( see Picts). The newly remodeled suite had a fireplace(electric) which made our autumn night cozy.
The parking is unassigned but we found a convenient spot near our first floor room. You can walk from building to building via indoor walkways with huge windows, very well thought out.
Several sitting areas with gorgeous fireplaces are in different areas of the resort.
I'm sure this place is fun to be in the summer months as well, with the pools and lake.
Bonus, it is only 10-15 minutes from Lake Geneva.

Delavan, WI
“Memorable service and food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We reserved the alcove area off the main dining room for a family (25 people) dinner after a memorial service in June. I worked with Marlene from catering, and arrangements went so smoothly. I had chosen either filet or glazed salmon as entree choices, and with a lovely pear salad, rolls, and banana foster for dessert, this dinner was among the best I've had. Attendees keep remarking how delicious everything was. Service by Hamilton and Brittany was excellent. If you need a venue for this type of event, I can assure you that you would be happy to have it at Lake Lawn.

• Visited June 2013
chicago
“Lake Lawn Escape”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Liked everything about the resort. Food, ambiance, spa, water activities are great. Will be back. Close to Lake Geneva and some wineries. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Visited July 2013