“Hidden Gem”

Staller Estate Winery
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Delavan
More attraction details
Owner description: Staller Estate Vineyard and Winery located near Delavan, Lake Geneva and Lauderdale Lakes. Staller Estate provides a variety of award winning wines in a relaxing, picturesque setting for all to enjoy.Voted best winery in the Milwaukee area 2010, Staller Estate Winery is one of Wisconsin’s must see places to visit. Staller Estate features award winning wines set in a unique picturesque setting. Staller Estate produces only grape wines primarily from winter hardy varietals, which are unique to the region. We will provide a relaxing and educational wine experience for all of our guests at Staller Estate.
Eagle, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We visited in the off-season, but really enjoyed our wine tasting. It was nice to relax with a glass of wine overlooking the vineyard in the snow.

Visited March 2013
Joe S, Owner at Staller Estate Winery, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
We are glad that you found us!! We are a little of the beaten path but it is much quieter that way. Also, the view is even more spectacular in the summer when you can picnic in the vineyard or take a romantic stroll between the vineyard rows ;)

Elgin, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Educational & Fun”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We learned about wine making.....this was our first experience at a winery. Sampled several different types of wines....ended up buying two bottles to bring home!

Visited December 2012
Joe S, Owner at Staller Estate Winery, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to share our passion for vineyards and wine with a tour and tasting with our quests.
Joe Staller
Janesville, Wisconsin
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“GREAT WINERY GREAT WINE!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had a lot of fun here and the wines are very good, I would recommend going to check them out if you love to visit different winery's in Wisconsin!

Visited November 2012
Joe S, Owner at Staller Estate Winery, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
We are glad that you had a nice time. Thank you and come again soon!
Joe Staller
Chicago, IL
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Loved It!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I absolutely loved Staller Winery. The location is so quaint and lovely and I was so impressed by the winemakers, their story is inspiring and they are so accomplished for such a young age.

I love wineries and have been all over New Buffalo and Illinois seeking out new wines and places to visit. Staller is one of my favorites. I did the 4 flights for $4 (amazing prices!!) and loved each one of my picks. The only hard time I had is deciding which to take home without buying all of them! (I should have!!) The Red Port is amazing and I loved each one I tried, as well as my two family members who were with me and tried different wines than I did. We also tried some of the cheese selections there were for sale and they were amazing. The Havarti was the best I have ever had!

I strongly recommend when visiting the Lake Geneva area to visit this Winery. We stayed at the Abbey and it was a super easy 20 minute drive from the resort. You won't be disappointed!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Allison M
Joe S, Owner at Staller Estate Winery, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for the kind comments, we are happy we could give you a memorable experience.
Whitewater, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun way to spend an afternoon or evening”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Outstanding family run local winery. The wine tends to be sweeter, it is Wisconsin after all. So, if you prefer the dryer side of win, make sure to mention that and they will show you what suites your taste best. You can sample all the wines and then order a glass of your favorite along with a picnic to enjoy in the gazebo or out on picnic tables among the vines. I am looking forward to a return visit to enjoy a picnic while listening to live music.

Visited August 2012