“Best Chinese in the entire State of Wisconsin”
Review of China 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China 1
Ranked #16 of 81 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 1, 2009

This restaurant is an unassuming storefront in one of the many Delavan strip malls next to I-43. What comes out of the kitchen is anything but average. This is a place with great recipes where they get everything right. Even the won-ton soup is delicious. While won-ton soup is simple to make, it seldomly "wows" people. It does at China 1. I have tried kung pow chicken everywhere and this place is the best. Good and spicy-- great sauce, fresh vegetables. This place is not just excellent for the price, which is reasonable, it is just flat out excellent. I live in Milwaukee and I find myself dreaming up reasons to head down I-43 to Delavan, just so I can stop at this great place.

1  Thank CaribbeanDreamz