“Try it, you'll like it”
Review of China 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China 1
Ranked #21 of 76 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Love this place. It's cheap and their Phad Thai is great!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Excellent food, no MSG, great crab rangoons, terrific lomein. No matter what I order it's always great.Accommodating for very large orders!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Good food, reasonable prices and clean surroundings...for anyone on a budget that craves yummy food, this is the kind of place you head back to again and again. Convenient location just off Interstate I-43...look for it in the strip mall in front of Walmart. I've tried several different items on the menu, and they're consistently good. (Note: Spice lovers, you won't regret ordering the hot stuff! It's got real kick, but not overpowering!) Signif other loved the General Tso, and, surprise, surprise, the egg rolls weren't chuckin' full of bok choy...actually had some real ingredients and flavor in 'em. FYI: Not too heavy on the MSG either, since I've had allergic reactions at some restaurants in the past, so I always ask first now.

1  Thank AdventchaGirlz
Reviewed January 1, 2009

This restaurant is an unassuming storefront in one of the many Delavan strip malls next to I-43. What comes out of the kitchen is anything but average. This is a place with great recipes where they get everything right. Even the won-ton soup is delicious. While won-ton soup is simple to make, it seldomly "wows" people. It does at China 1. I have tried kung pow chicken everywhere and this place is the best. Good and spicy-- great sauce, fresh vegetables. This place is not just excellent for the price, which is reasonable, it is just flat out excellent. I live in Milwaukee and I find myself dreaming up reasons to head down I-43 to Delavan, just so I can stop at this great place.

1  Thank CaribbeanDreamz

Been to China 1? Share your experiences!