“Great prime rib buffet and champagne brunch!”

Frontier Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Frontier Restaurant is the premier dining venue at Lake Lawn Resort. Executive Chef Ross creates innovative American Heartland Cuisine served in the style of New American Cooking, which takes familiar comfort foods and adds sophisticated culinary twists. Our chefs prepare and present a specialized menu featuring only the finest regional ingredients from local Wisconsin farms including our own homegrown herbs and fresh honey. The Frontier Restaurant highlights sweeping views of Delavan Lake paired with white linen table clothes and rich color schemes to create the perfect setting for your next evening out.
Aurora, Illinois
“Great prime rib buffet and champagne brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I both enjoyed the prime rib buffet and the champagne brunch was phenomenal! Lots of choices!

Visited June 2014

“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Four of us went for the Friday seafood feast and had a great time. We went for the buffet although the menu selections were tempting.
Great shrimp, cod and other selections.
Window table as requested and the service was excellent

• Visited June 2014
Greenfield, Wisconsin
“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Recently celebrated my husband's birthday at Lake Lawn Resort. Dinner was a wonderful experience.
Service was excellent. Our server was Rick. We never had to ask for more water or coffee. Details were handled seamlessly. I had the salmon. Wonderful. My husband had the scallops special. Wonderful. Presentation of both entrees was beautiful and the food was served hot. Our food was warm and tasty to the last bite. Staff was very attentive. We had a wonderful, relaxing and very special dinner. Prices are reasonable. I will admit I spent time researching other venues online. I am so glad I decided to eat at the resort. It truly was a wonderful dining experience.

• Visited June 2014
“Lake Lawn Resort Dining Room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice buffet, especially during the holidays. The food is pretty good, the service ok, and the view beautiful.

Visited November 2013
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Nice Dining Experiece”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was very helpful. Good Food. Make sure you have reservations. My wife and I had a very nice table that overlooked the lake.

Visited May 2014

Been to Frontier Restaurant? Share your experiences!