“Wonderful dining experience”

Frontier Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The Frontier Restaurant is the premier dining venue at Lake Lawn Resort. Executive Chef Ross creates innovative American Heartland Cuisine served in the style of New American Cooking, which takes familiar comfort foods and adds sophisticated culinary twists. Our chefs prepare and present a specialized menu featuring only the finest regional ingredients from local Wisconsin farms including our own homegrown herbs and fresh honey. The Frontier Restaurant highlights sweeping views of Delavan Lake paired with white linen table clothes and rich color schemes to create the perfect setting for your next evening out.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Recently celebrated my husband's birthday at Lake Lawn Resort. Dinner was a wonderful experience.
Service was excellent. Our server was Rick. We never had to ask for more water or coffee. Details were handled seamlessly. I had the salmon. Wonderful. My husband had the scallops special. Wonderful. Presentation of both entrees was beautiful and the food was served hot. Our food was warm and tasty to the last bite. Staff was very attentive. We had a wonderful, relaxing and very special dinner. Prices are reasonable. I will admit I spent time researching other venues online. I am so glad I decided to eat at the resort. It truly was a wonderful dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Frontier Restaurant

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We have been to Lake Lawn many times and keep coming back. Relaxing, wonderful rooms and the property is just amazing. Great to walk the lake front or just sit. The pools are great as are the bars and other services.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice buffet, especially during the holidays. The food is pretty good, the service ok, and the view beautiful.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was very helpful. Good Food. Make sure you have reservations. My wife and I had a very nice table that overlooked the lake.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is the second time that we have eaten when I took out my son and Daughter in Law to the brunch. The food, service and interactions were awesome. The ability to customize your requests made it that much better. We made a reservation, arrived, were seated, enjoyed great food from the salads, omelettes, Beef, turkey, fish, vegy's and the desserts. We will go back because it was worth the trip.

Been to Frontier Restaurant? Share your experiences!