Lake Lawn Resort
$79
$56
Sky Lodge Inn & Suites(Delavan)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
$80
Americinn Lodge & Suites Elkhorn(Elkhorn)(Great Value!)
$90
$107
Hampton.com
$189
$132
Orbitz.com
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$229
$206
Fontana Village Inn(Fontana)(Great Value!)
$110
TripAdvisor
1,038 results
All reviewsfrontier restaurantloft roomlookout barrocking chairsindoor poolboat rentalsgeneral storegreat weekendfamily reunionfrom chicagogirls weekendmini golfspring breakfire pitlong weekendwhirlpool tubshort drive
Reviewed May 2, 2013

As a Grammy taking two grandchildren (age 4 and 5) for a mini-vacation, I was thrilled that there was so much to do. The icing on the cake was when the kids didn't want to leave. They went to the playground (small), played mini-golf, checked games out of the kid's activity center, went to the welcome reception (they loved the punch and cheese), swam in the great pool with "island", fished and the walks to the restaurants were even fun on the long "hilly", indoor walkways. They would like to have their parents bring them back when the weather is a little warmer. Tom is also very helpful in the marina. If the weather had cooperated we would have rented one of their pontoons. Cannot say enough good things about the staff and we were even there on a Groupon discount coupon. Thumbs up! (The Dancing Horse Show 8 min away was awesome!)

Room Tip: Loved the luxury king room with loft and balcony
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My parents took me to lake lawn resort as a child, now I take my children. When I travel, I normally stay at a Hilton, Sheraton, etc.. basically upscale accommodations - Lake Lawn Resort is one of my favorites. Friendly helpful staff, excellent dining options, great location. It's a great place to go get away from it all and relax.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great Groupon value. The grounds are breath taking and the resort is clean, I could tell they put some money into making nice renovations. Very pleased with our stay. The staff were friendly and the restaurants were fair priced with good food.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a great weekend at Lake Lawn. I got a groupon and we ended up spending this past weekend at Lake Lawn. First of all, the staff was unbelievably friendly, especially the assistant front office manager, Gene. When we told him we were celebrating our anniversary, he surprised us with a sign for our door, a rose for me, and free gelato. It was above and beyond, what they could have done. The room was very nice and the updated bathroom was great! We ate at the Frontier Restaurant and the Isle of Capri Cafe. We had the seafood buffet and the prime rib buffet Friday and Saturday night. The food was delicious! The view was amazing! The Isle of Capri Cafe had great pizza, sandwiches, and gelato. We also enjoyed the late night entertainment at the Lookout Bar.
We also visited the spa. It was so relaxing. The spa is really nice, with a great steam room and very cool showers. You can use the spa's amenities all day, which was very nice.
The weekend was a little cold, so we didn't get to enjoy much outdoors, but did enjoy walking by the lake. It was beautiful. We will definitely come back, and would highly recommend this resort to anyone thinking abut going!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Even though I wanted to golf (but could not because of the rain), my wife and I had a great mini-vacation. The loft room was beautiful. The pool and hot tub were both spacious. The restaurant was everything you expect. This was our first time here and I would go back again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple