AmericInn by Wyndham Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
$85
La Quinta
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc(Oconomowoc)(Great Value!)
GardenInn.com
Staybridge.com
$119
Best Western Waukesha Grand(Pewaukee)(Great Value!)
$67
Wildwood Lodge(Pewaukee)
$109
$119
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsrain showerbody sprayhoneymoon suitespa tubkohler fixturesboutique hotelseparate showerlovely hotelrooms are hugeshower headroom servicerestaurant staffbed was very comfortablethe entire hotellumber innfitness centerdeerfield
Reviewed November 30, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for two nights over Thanksgiving.The hotel is quite quaint with just 38 very spacious rooms. Even though the hotel was full the second night, it was very quiet. The bathrooms have Kohler chromotherapy whirlpools and multi jet showers. The restaurant, Andrews, although somewhat higher priced for dinner has unique offerings using local ingredients. Both the htel and restaurant staff were helpful and friendly. The only reason I did not give the location a five was because of the time of year. In the spring or earlier in the fall, a drive through the countryside would be beautiful. Also, there are plenty of golf courses in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We are Chicagoans in our mid-40s who wanted a romantic get-away which would also allow for some nice hiking/nature appreciation. We absolutely found it at the Delafield Hotel, due entirely to TripAdvisor. (Thanks, TA!) We arrived Friday night and had a lovely dinner in the hotel's Andrew's Restaurant. Simply excellent ... nicely appointed environment, very high quality food & wine and great service. (Note that Andrew's participates in diningdough.com, so there is some discount in price available. It merits consideration since it's an upscale restaurant.) They also had good live music in the bar, which I appreciated. The hotel itself is totally charming. This is NOT some Holly Hobby country-themed bed and breakfast. It's an elegant hotel with classic decor (think oriental rugs, vintage light fixtures, rich wood paneling), the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept in (beautiful sleigh bed with high-end linens) and an incredibly amazing spa bath with comfy robes. Our only complaint centered on the unresponsive thermostat in our room, which resulted in our having to call down to the Front Desk multiple times during a chilly fall weekend, but it eventually got resolved. All the staff we encountered were very friendly. Delafield itself is a very small, cute town about 30 minutes due west of Milwaukee. The big draw for us was the proximity to Kettle Moraine. All in all, we loved our time at the Delafield Hotel and certainly plan to return.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I have stayed in a fair amount of hotels and this one takes the cake. I had the "smallest" room they offer and it was huge. The property is awesome. I don't know how I will be able to stay at another hotel after this one.

The property is basically new and only has 38 rooms and suites. You might pay a little more, but you will get a lot more. The bathrooms are off the charts! A huge rainforest shower and a big bubble message tub.

I don't think they overlooked anything. My only issue was that I was a solo traveler since this place screams romance. It would be perfect to impress the little lady.

Really, like I said, do yourself a favor and stay here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Stayed here with my wife and infant son. I found the hotel on Hotwire so we got a very good rate. The room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was great because it had a separate jetted tub, multi-nozzle shower and TV. We stayed on the third floor and the ceiling was probably 12ft or higher - I don't know if the other floors have such high ceilings, but it was nice and made the room seem even larger. The staff was nice and the restaurant was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2010

We stayed at this hotel prior to our tour of Ten Chimneys, which is 6 miles away. What a wonderful little hotel with lots of attention to detail. The rooms were huge and beautifully decorated. We had a corner room with 5 windows. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were nice and soft, but if you wanted another kind of pillow, you could request it. The bathroom was very large. The shower had 5 different shower heads that you could turn on in a variety of combinations. There was a 2nd Tv in the bathroom and 2 separate sinks with granite counters. There was also a whirlpool, which we didn't try. The bathroom even had dimmer switches. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant was excellent. We loved the booths in the side room--very quiet and private. There were DVDs at the front desk that you could take up to your room---they don't even make you sign out for them. A wonderful little hotel in an unexpected location. If we are ever in the area again, we would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple