Tripadvisor
Delafield
All reviews rain shower boutique hotel beautiful hotel jetted tub shower head body jets premier suite high end high ceilings great bar classic suite well taken care romance package large shower fitness center third floor would recommend this hotel to anyone
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although we don't live to far away, 30 minutes, we will continue to stay at the Delafield Hotel for quick get away when we can. It is a great value for the $ and a very nice place to stay. The ambiance of the entire place is wonderful.

Room tip: Make sure you take the time to enjoy the tub and shower!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was very freindly. Hotel very contemporary and cozy feeling. Rooms good size with nice amenities We liked the bed and breakfast package. Room service was prompt and friendly. Enjoyed the restaurant I.D. Good food and great service We would stay again and again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was just what my husband and I needed. The rooms were very spacious and beautiful. The food was delicious. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. I would definitely recommend this for a romantic evening away.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Beautiful Hotel! I was not expecting this hotel to be as nice as it is. The decorations and atmosphere are wonderful. We stayed in the Classic Suite and the room was very spacious and beautifully decorated. I am excited to plan my next visit out there!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Check in was swift and friendly. The room and amenities were great.
We really enjoyed our stay. The room as beautiful, with a large foyer. I enjoyed the shower system!
We had the romance night and the wine cheese in our room was really nice.

Date of stay: December 2019