Tripadvisor
Delafield
All reviews rain shower boutique hotel beautiful hotel jetted tub shower head body jets premier suite high end high ceilings great bar classic suite well taken care romance package large shower fitness center third floor would recommend this hotel to anyone
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was very freindly. Hotel very contemporary and cozy feeling. Rooms good size with nice amenities We liked the bed and breakfast package. Room service was prompt and friendly. Enjoyed the restaurant I.D. Good food and great service We would stay again and again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was just what my husband and I needed. The rooms were very spacious and beautiful. The food was delicious. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. I would definitely recommend this for a romantic evening away.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Beautiful Hotel! I was not expecting this hotel to be as nice as it is. The decorations and atmosphere are wonderful. We stayed in the Classic Suite and the room was very spacious and beautifully decorated. I am excited to plan my next visit out there!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Check in was swift and friendly. The room and amenities were great.
We really enjoyed our stay. The room as beautiful, with a large foyer. I enjoyed the shower system!
We had the romance night and the wine cheese in our room was really nice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Well earned reputation as a 'boutique' hotel and as such falls short of what a full 5 star facility certainly offers by comparison (no valet, bell desk, concierge, etc.) Appears a renovated building which accommodates three or so floors of maze-like corridors leading to your room. At check in I inquired about the quiet-ness of the location and was assured by staff (who had been seated in the back office when I arrived on facetime with friends) this was, even though there were warnings in other reviews. I wasnt paying for the room, my corporate hosts were, and sure enough room 216 was squarely over the back door to the kitchen, which had enough traffic and noise, and the rear dumpsters of the building, delivery trucks, etc. altho it wasnt too disruptive. There is also a constant drone from building exhaust fans out back as well you might get used to. There's no door across the hall so I heard no noise there and nothing from the room adjacent to the bed wall, and nothing above.Ceilings are very high. The rooms are modern but in some ways sparse in decor. Window treatment roll down to block the sunrise, but surprisingly the single hung window panes did not seal out the Wisconsin cold air very well and you'd think carpenters would know how to deal with that in this region. The central/ceiling hvac was a plus. Parking stinks, there's a gym next door with high volume customers so if you arrive late you'll find yourself scrambling. You can walk to town with plenty of nice restaurants. I did not eat in the "ID" place downstairs which appears to mostly be a bar. The room was stocked with all kindza booze so ask for it to be removed if you're working on sobriety. I forgot on this trip do do a speed test on wifi but it seemed adequate on my phone anyway. Would I stay again? Hmm, top floor facing east would rate, but not on my dollar.

Room tip: top floor facing east I'd suggest, but staff wont know what that means
  • Trip type: Traveled on business