All reviewsrain showerbody sprayhoneymoon suitespa tubkohler fixturesboutique hotelseparate showerlovely hotelrooms are hugeshower headroom servicerestaurant staffbed was very comfortablethe entire hotellumber innfitness centerdeerfield
Reviewed November 15, 2017

The Delafield Hotel provides a luxury experience at a reasonable price. The building itself draws you in and the elegant and modern décor throughout is very pleasing to the eye. We stayed in a Classic Suite.. the room was spacious and clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was just fabulous with it's oversized jetted tub and massive walk in shower. We weren't there long to enough to experience the onsite gym and restaurant, but will certainly do so the next time we visit. We are already planning to meet my in-laws there in the Spring. The Delafield Hotel is one of my favorite overnight experiences to date.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2017

A boutique hotel in a small cozy town. It's really a huge win-win for both. The hotel is situated in a perfect spot in this wonderful little community. There is so much to do within 3-4 blocks of wandering around. The hotel staff are so accommodating. (thank you Kim, Erin, Josh, Lauren etc). The rooms are BIG, open, modern and airy, the bathrooms are BIG. WIFI worked great! I was amazed by how much room you have. I.D. is the ultra hip small plates hot spot restaurant that deserves all the accolades it gets. This is really a unique hotel. Stay here, think Euro hotel, I think the Euro hotel might be jealous. And as a bonus, DOGS can stay here! : )

Room Tip: Get a room facing South or West!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2017

The Delafield Hotel is a nice place to stay. It has great amenities in the room and a nice restaurant and bar. It's fun to explore the downtown area and experience the shops. There is also a lot to do in the area.

Room Tip: Don't stay in Rooms 210-14 on a weekend, if you want peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 10, 2017

An amazing Hotel in a small town. Rivals some of the beautiful Hotels in Europe.
Every detail in the hotel was meticulously thought out. The fitness center is second to none!!
We are excited to return !

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 14, 2017

My husband and I traveled down to Delafield, WI in late July to attend his high school reunion. Some years ago we had stayed at The Delafield Hotel and I knew that I wanted to stay there again. The hotel itself has large rooms that are beautifully decorated, comfortable beds, large bathrooms with Kohler fixtures throughout so the showers have hand-held shower extensions so that you can control where the water goes and the temperature. Everything is very elegantly done and I would stay there again without question if we found ourselves in Delafield overnight again. I cannot speak to the food there as we were there a Sunday into a Monday morning and by the time we went down for breakfast their restaurant had stopped serving since it was a week day (this was around 9:00 am). Prior to that I understand you can get room service as their restaurant is not open for breakfast during the week. Of note as well this hotel does NOT have a swimming pool or hot tub instead they have whirlpool tubs in each room. However the quiet hallways and beautiful rooms would have me back again hands down.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple