All reviews rain shower boutique hotel beautiful hotel jetted tub shower head body jets premier suite high end high ceilings great bar classic suite well taken care romance package large shower fitness center third floor would recommend this hotel to anyone
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Romantic weekend with my wife. We stayed here, played golf at Erin Hills (site of 2017 US Open-terrific course with great people), went to a coworkers wedding and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Bedrooms were very comfortable. The bathrooms were spectacular with Kohler fixtures. The hotel had an old world feel with plush carpet, dark wood, old heavily framed art and a great bar.There is a terrific workout facility next door with complementary access. We ate at Andrew's- their signature restaraunt. It was a bit pricey but excellent meal. The town is quaint and beautiful. Had brunch with the locals the last day at the "Lumber Inn". I would bring my bike next time and ride the numerous 'rails to trails' in the region. We will be back for a longer stay next time.

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went here for a weekend getaway from Chicago. The hotel has a nice historical, romantic charm to it and the staff/service was super friendly (even had doormen outside in the evening which was a nice touch). The rooms are very spacious and we pretty much fell in love with two things: 1) the beds/comforters/pillows are superb...may need to buy some of these for our own home, and 2) the baths and showers are AMAZING...huge bath and has all kinds of cool jet features. Everyone we met with in the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant, which we ate in both evenings during our weekend stay, had great food and great wines. The only negative I would cite was the restaurant was a bit on the pricey side (entrees in the mid-$30/mid-$40 range that probably should've been in the mid-$20/low-$30 range). Otherwise, great place and would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Delafield is always a delight. Tasteful in an elegant country manor sort of way, with fantastically huge and comfortable rooms, but the best part is the bathrooms with showers that shower from all directions and big jacuzzi baths. On my last visit I had enough time to take big soaking baths every day...divine.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We came for the Harley 110th and chose The Delafield Hotel for a change. We stayed at some other big name Milwaukee hotels for the 100th and 105th celebration. The Delafield was superior by far. Bike wash station, underground parking, really friendly and knowledgeable staff, great room, I mean GREAT ROOMS. Huge suites with giant spa bathrooms. My wife was in heaven so I couldn't have been more pleased. The hotel was located next to the interstate so getting around when we needed to move was really helpful, great back roads too. The restaurant was great and the bar was very comfortable when we got back from Milwaukee.
Thanks to everyone for a great Labor Day Weekend.

Room tip: We were given a tour of all the suites and they are all amazing. Stay Here!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed at The Delafield Hotel overnight recently. It was a Sunday night and quite possibly we were the only residents that night. The room we had was large and extremely well furnished. The bathroom facilities were exceptional and included a jacuzzi as well as a flat screen TV. The front desk manager Adam could not have been nicer or more helpful. The restaurant "Andrew's" is beautifully decorated. We dined on the deck which in and of itself was a special experience. The wines reasonably priced for a restaurant of this caliber. Our waiter Charlie was very pleasant and knowledgable. We had breakfast next morning in the same restaurant and again had a wonderful meal. I should add that the hotel is very easily accessed from Interstate 94. The decor and ambience would suggest you were all of a sudden in a manor built in the early 1900's but the building is only 17 years old. It was originally warehouse and was converted to a Victorian hotel in 2006. I would be happy to return to this establishment anytime and highly recommend it especially if you are looking for a romantic getaway. I do not know if there is a pool or spa.

Room tip: I do not have any recommendation based on my one-night stay.