“Great service”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dousman, Wisconsin USA
“Great service”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I attended lunch with a large group and we pre-ordered our lunch. They had it ready for us when we arrived and the service was great. The food was average. I've eaten here a couple of times before and the food was good but not outstanding. It is a large restaurant, good ambiance. They have a decent beer selection too.

Visited February 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Average place”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Have been to Revere's several times a year for the past 3 years. My husband likes it more than I do. I find the food to be average pub fare, but the prices above average for what you get. I like the surroundings...sitting outside in the summer, or at the warm wood tables inside, but never found anything worth writing home about. Also, disappointed that the iced tea is "fake". Can't you get a real iced tea brewer? Would be wonderful in the summer....and winter.

• Visited November 2012
Delafield, Wisconsin
“You have to have their "make your own burger"”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We are locals and eat there often. Their make your own burger special on Monday (all day) at $6.00 (including fries) absolutely cannot be beat. We can only eat half and bring the rest home for another meal. YUM.

Visited December 2012
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wells Street Tavern is a great place for a long, conversational dining experience with excellent food. Good place for families, ladies who lunch, business, you name it! The food is always wonderful, but know it will take some time to arrive. I love this restaurant, but not the place if you are in a hurry. If conversation or a job interview lunch or dinner is your purpose, this is the place! Atmosphere is a true throughback to colonial times and just beautiful!!

• Visited September 2012
Chenequa, WI
“Friday fish fry”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Not good at all. I have never sent a meal back but I did with the baked fish. This a great location, great area for outdoor seating but the food isn't good. Great place if you just want cocktails and hang out for the evening.

Visited May 2012