“Monday is Burger Night”

Revere's Wells Street Tavern
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Delafield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wisconsin
“Monday is Burger Night”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

For a Williamsburg-type setting just off the I-94 Freeway between Milwaukee and Madison, this restaurant has consistently good food and service. My favorite meal though has to be their Monday Burger Nights. Burgers are always good -- one friend claims the best in the state, but Monday Nights are a sweet deal.

For $6 you get a build-you-own burger. It's a meal for two for me and I love the toppings like haystack onion rings, cheese and veggies. It comes with a choice of fries. I recemmond the Chive Fries with Chipotle Mayo to dip them in.

I love all their fireplaces. Just wish espeically when the weather is cold that they'd have fires in them. If they did this, I would give them five stars for sure!

• Visited October 2012

Hartland, Wisconsin
“really?”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

they sat our table by the hostess stand. the staff then proceeded to take 2 tables that we faced and wrap their silverware by using their bare hands and grabbing the top of the fork and spoon; totally unappetizing to watch. the 3 or 4 waiters were conversing while they grabbed the silverware was also annoying.We came at 8:45, I think they could have seated us at a different table.
the food was fine. we just couldn't get passed they way they handled the silverware.

2 Thank 6tribes
Delafield
“Most poorly managed establishment I've ever been in”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I went in to Revere's last week and the place was relatively busy, I sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. I started talking to the guy next to me seemed ok until I found out it was the GM, he was sitting at the bar at 3 in the afternoon drinking while his employees were running around busy.
I shrugged that off everyone else was at least working and ordered a burger, big mistake. The burger was drenched in grease the bun was dry as sand the cheese wasn't even melted and it was over temp. it was near impossible to handle as it dripped with grease and the bun started crumbling in my hand. I asked the GM about this and he said they just started using the buns and the previous ones were worse and that the cooks commonly forget to melt the cheese. All I could think to myself was why couldn't he put down his drink get up and do his job! Anyways one visit was more than enough for me.

3 Thank John L
OCONOMOWOC
“We love this place”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Best blugills fish fry in Waukesha County.....good beer,food and service. Atmosphere is outstanding. great outdoor seating.

• Visited August 2012
Mequon, Wisconsin
“A touch of Irish/British pub in Lake Country”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Two of us had dinner on a Friday evening. With no reservation, we had only a brief wait. We started with a scotch egg which I highly recommend. I had the fish fry and she had the Irish stew. Both were quite good. Cocktails were a good pour; but Guinness is also on the tap.