“Best bakery around”

UNCLE Mike's Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in De Pere
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Everything is great. They also have wonderful breads and a few deli items like soup and chicken salad

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I recently walked in to Uncle Mikes and asked if they use Partially Hydrogenated oils in their bakery and yes, they use it in most of their bakery. Reading a review from Uncle Mikes, someone compares it to bakeries of yesterday and I just chuckle, since yesterdays bakeries did not block peoples arteries with cheap oils. I guess one gets what they pay for.

If you are truly an Artisan Bake Shoppe, you should be more concerned about selling quality products with quality/healthy ingredients.
I will not step foot in this bakery again.

2  Thank TennisgalGreenBay_WI
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Amazing birthday cake I received for my child's birthday today! Uncle Mike's does a terrific job and the cost is very reasonable.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I shop for bakery, get a coffee or pickup some soup on a regular basis from Uncle Mike's in De Pere. The food is always fresh and very high quality. It is like bakeries I remember as a girl growing up! The service is always personal and Mary and MIke do a great job with their staff and the public. When I need a special birthday cake or dessert for a special dinner, I always to to Uncle Mike's first. Do not understand the negative reviews about the De Pere site. I am NEVER disappointed with the bakery and you can get VandeWalle's candies there as well. Can only HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Small bakeries are becoming a thing of the past with all of the big super stores. Uncle MIke's is perfect for me and my family.

2  Thank blonde1023
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff here is not very friendly, but they have a great selection of product. It always seems like you are "bothering the staff" when you order something. However, the product is good.

4  Thank b70ananawoman