“Very Nice”

The Abbey
Ranked #44 of 124 Restaurants in De Pere
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Next to the hotel is this Abbey, the Portabello Mushroom burger, the mushroom was bigger than the meat, was great and I order the Jalapeno Burger, wow spicy but nice. is all a light menu so is great for lunch or lite dinner.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We were at the Abbey last night for a St Norbert party, yes during the historic blizzard of 2018. The place was hopping mostly with college students and a few parents. Those bartenders were hustling and provided great service. We only ordered a few appetizers, the spinach artichoke dip was awesome! Food was served quickly considering it was so busy. Great music, fun night. Look forward to going back for dinner sometime!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Food was fine, they had a good beer selection but no real atmosphere. It’s really close if you are staying at the Kress Inn hotel so tough to beat the connivence factor.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2017

We ate lunch here in August, while in town to drop our daughter off at St Norbert College.

This is what I would call a nice college hang out. It was clean and comfortable, not fancy. The food was good and reasonably priced and would fit well on most college kids' budgets.

It is right across the street from St. Norbert College and a good choice to have a lunch meal with your student there.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Stayed at the Inn next door for a Packers game. Went to the Abbey for dinner and drinks after the game. Unsure what the others were saying by way of negative reviews. Our experience was delightful. Michelle was our waitress and made the entire experience even better! The chili is some of the best I've ever had. Homemade pizza was over the top. Drinks were generous and the price was right. Service with a smile. And to top it all off, I left my credit card which was promptly returned to the inn personally by Michelle. I wish I had such a friendly neighborhood pub with great service and good food in my neighborhood.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to The Abbey? Share your experiences!