“Delicious food”

Number One Chinese
Ranked #62 of 124 Restaurants in De Pere
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice to have an option nearby that’s open on Mondays. Ordered delivery using their website (very convenient) and it took about an hour and twenty minutes but, hey, I didn’t have to leave my house and I ordered before I was even hungry. Order was correct and food was delicious. The spicy orange chicken dish was actually spicy! Most places never bring the heat on that dish when they say it’s spicy. Thank you!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Been ordering food from this establishment for years. Stopped for awhile as quality was down, but tried again this past year and we haven't looked back! We always get it delivered, and haven't been disappointed. It arrives in the time they say, hot and fresh! Think I'll order some tonight...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Great place to call ahead for a great meal at a reasonable price on the way home and pick up quickly. Dine in is very limited.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Love this place. Great takeout, fast service, amazing food. They don't mess around. Moo shu pork is a favorite.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed September 21, 2014

Ordered take out and had to wait. As I was waiting I was looking around and the place was filthy.... Lost appetite won't go back. :(

Date of visit: November 2013

Been to Number One Chinese? Share your experiences!