“Nothing special”

Ranked #76 of 113 Restaurants in De Pere
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Nothing special”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a girls lunch. Food was okay, nothing special. Had a burger which was good but not much flavor. Friend had a salad, no complaints or compliments. Its a convenient stop for me but there are much better places to eat closer in town.

Visited May 2014

De Pere, Wisconsin
“Best ribs in Northeast Wisconsin”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love their ribs. And that they brew their own beer. I like the Duck Creek Dunkel the best. Great staff.

• Visited May 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Mother's Day Buffet”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The food was good. Best broasted chicken in the area but where were the ribs? Where was the big salad bar? Iceberg lettuce and a few fixings + one pasta salad does not a salad bar make. This is our 4th Mother's Day there and our last. This year they moved the buffet into the smaller Legends from the bigger Swan Club and it was extremely loud and got crowded. Not relaxing in the least. Very disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bellbrat1971
Wisconsin
“Good Food, Terrible Service!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I just attended a fundraising event, the buffet food was very good and even though they took a while to get food replenished, we didnt mind the wait because the food was hot and it was very good.'
However, the service was almost non existent! They did have staff working, but they were more concerned about getting out of work than actually greeting the customers. With 200 people in attendance, we had to ask 3-4 times for coffee and then they actually carried 2 cups of coffee at a time to the tables. We were completely done eating before we received the coffee. When we asked for more rolls at the table, we were ignored. When we asked about more coffee, the server just kept picking up dirty plates and never even acknowledged us. No one ever asked how our food was or if we needed anything. They couldnt even refill the water pitchers!
At first i thought it was just our table but then we talked to many others who had the same problem. Customer service should be number one and here it is clearly not. I will never be back and i am fairly certain there are plenty of others who have the same feeling.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank rickolig
Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You Couldn't Pay to Return”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Ate at Legend's for the first time yesterday evening. And it was one of the worst dinning experiences of my life. Simply stated, it was terrible. Two people in my party ordered the walleye. Hands down the most breading I have ever seen on fish. Plus the heaviest fry I have ever seen. We had to stop and get a pizza after dinner because the two fish meals were so terrible. I had a Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich. It, like the fish, was terrible. Remember the nasty chicken patties you were served in elementary school? That was the same "chicken" that was on my $10 sandwich. Drizzle the smallest amount of hot sauce and ranch imaginable, and you have a Legend's Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich. I hate to even call it a Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich, as that is disrespectful to other restaurants.

To sum up my experience: it was awful and one of the worst dinning experiences ever. While I was eating my "chicken" sandwich, I was actually thinking about how much more I enjoyed the food served at my college cafeteria.

• Visited April 2014