“Food was Good”

Ranked #77 of 113 Restaurants in De Pere
Florida
“Food was Good”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Seven friends met at the Howard location for dinner. The restaurant easily accommodates larger groups. Chicken fajitas were very good ... served hot. I've eaten several times at both DePere and Howard when in the area. The service is prompt and friendly. Salad bar has a good selection. Friday night perch is some of the best in town. Prices (including drink prices) are reasonable.

• Visited March 2012

Appleton, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE LENGEND”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Nothing bad about Legend's Food its all good and the beer is also very good.

Green Bay, WI
“Varies From Day to Day”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

My co-workers and I ofter order here for lunch, which we found to be inconsistent, but since learning that I only get the chili and it is about average. My co-workers all agree it is not their first choice but is average, I felt the need to ask for their input before compiling this review.

The menu was updated a few years back and since then I have not been impressed, but it is close to my work so we typically choose it over McDonald s.

• Visited October 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Do not order the Baked Chicken”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

If you are in the mood for instant mashed potatoes and stove top stuffing then order the baked chicken. Everything that came with the meal was processed; no cooking from scratch done here. You can taste the artificial ingredients. I ordered the chicken since it was promoted as one of their specialty meals, but was disappointed with the poor quality of the entire meal.

• Visited July 2011
Wisconsin
“Inconsistant”
Reviewed November 9, 2008

I eat here a few times a year. Some of their menu items are very good, others I would avoid. I recently ate here & we decided to eat at the bar area. Until the country music nearly blasted us out of our seats. We then decided to eat in the dining room. Waited over 5 minutes for the guy to seat us. Waited 10 minutes for the server to take our drin order. Food was cold when it arrived. I had a shrimp wrap- I do not recommend it. The shrimp was gummy & weird. My husband had a sandwich that was supposed to have saukraut on it. When it arrived, it was loaded with cole slaw. C'mon your chef should know the difference. Every time I go here, the service it terribly SLOW. But on a good night, the food can be good.