“Loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #42 of 109 Restaurants in De Pere
De Pere
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

It was our second trip within two weeks. We love the decor and atmosphere, and I do like the fact that the options are limited. My 4 year old is already asking when we can go back.

Visited June 2014

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I really like this small family run yogurt/ice cream shop. We've actually gone in the cold weather and still enjoyed our treats. The flavors are always good and various types of frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet, and gelato keep it interesting. The toppings are always great and my favorite are the gummi frogs! :-)

Visited October 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“They have custard!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a pleasant shop that sells frozen treats.

I liked it better than most of the other frozen yogurt places (I'm looking at you Smart Cow) because their machines dispense sorbet (two flavor choices) and CUSTARD (two flavor choices), in addition to frozen yogurt (about six flavor choices.) They also have real ice cream (two flavor choices) which they scoop for you (I did not try this; the wife liked the choice.)

I enjoyed mixing a non-fat flavor and custard flavor (hey they cancel each other out, right!)

(I didn't see any nutritional information and didn't ask or care.)

The location is kind of lacking in ambiance (strip mall) but the interior is nicely done with comfy chairs and a lending library. (My daughter drew a self-portrait on their chalkboard while waiting for us to finish.)

The woman manning (womaning?) the store was very nice and helpful, both times we visited (we were visiting De Pere for two days, and passed up our usual stops at Smart Cow, in preference for this store.)

The only thing that I missed was the lack of Twix topping. Toppings is the one thing that could improve, by having more choices.

I think the price was forty-three cents an ounce (pretty standard) and well worth it.

• Visited August 2013