Kress Inn, An Ascend Hotel Collection
$80
$119
$56
Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$54
$119
  • Breakfast included
$85
Country Inn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnorbert collegegreen bay areawine and cheesecollege campusdesk spacefresh baked cookiescharging outletsdelightful hotelpacker gametwo bottles of watercottage cheesewafflesbars restaurantswithin walking distanceshower stallpull out sofasmall hotel
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Repeat customers!! Love it, whenever I can get a room I do!! Great customer service, great rooms! Super location! ++++

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We were looking for an affordable place to stay after a night Packer game. Kress had some availability so we checked both Trip Advisor and AAA for reviews. EVeryone had a great review and here is yet one other positive review. We got a AAA discount so was very affordable night's stay for us. It's about 6 miles from Lambeau field. We checked in and the front desk employee was very nice and friendly. The room was nice sized, very clean and very comfortable. Was nice to have not only the sink in the bathroom but one in another area, too. We didn't have to try and share the bathroom to get ready in the morning. All the staff we encountered were very nice. Continental breakfast was fine.

We will definitely stay there again.

2  Thank Cosette10
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I wanted to take a minute to share our gratitude for making our recent stay at the Kress Inn a memorable visit.

I believe the success of today’s business lies in the quality of the interaction one has with the people that represent the business – the employees.

Therefore it is with this basic premise that I share my personal “consumer” experienced with Sue and the Kress Inn.

You and the Kress Inn team should be thrilled to have Sue as your “point person”. She was instrumental in conveying the Kress philosophy from the moment my wife called to inquire on room availability and the book a subsequent reservation. Apparently my wife had several lodging considerations but after speaking with Sue, Lora was so impressed from her conversation with Sue that she simply booked our reservation at the Kress Inn. Sue also greeted us when we arrived to check-in, she was prompt, efficient, and genuine – she patiently answered each of our questions and was equally comfortable functioning as the DePere / Green Bay ambassador as our inquiries grew with each morsel of information Sue chose to share. Sue was helpful with driving directions, dining suggestions, “best place to park”, sites to consider, etc – a few brief minutes and we felt as if we were long time friends! Trust and rapport are difficult qualities to earn these days, but Sue created those feelings for us in the few minutes she chose to share with us.

Lora and I heeded each of Sue’s suggestions and found each one to be very useful as we found that each tip and referral she passed on contributed significantly to a wonderful visit to the Green Bay area.

The Kress Inn and associates played a big role in making our stay and visit to Green Bay a memorable one, thank you.

Room Tip: Ask Sue! She's a great ambassador
1  Thank LaCrosseIndians
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I checked a lot of hotels in the Green Bay, WI area to surprise my husband for his birthday and Sue at the Kress Inn was the most accommodating person we have ever met in this profession. The room was fantastic, the amenties were exceptional and we were treated like royalty. We loved it!
We will definitely go back and highly recommend The Kress to anyone with a Green Bay destination in mind!

3  Thank LoraKay
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Flat screen TV, friendly service, great breakfast, daily water bottles, and immaculate. I stayed here 3 nights and have told all family members if they have out of town guests, this is the place to stay. When ever I visit DePere, this is my hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family