See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had the distinct pleasure of being one of the first guests to Sabamba. Tom and Sally are the most gracious, kind, and accommodating hosts you will ever find. The room was lovely, with surround sound music and beautiful views of the property and alpacas. I ended up sleeping in way longer than expected because of the extremely comfortable bed. When I finally stumbled downstairs, it was close to lunch time but Sally had a delicious, healthy, and hearty breakfast being plated. That kind of attention to guest needs is just one of the wonderful reasons to make your stay here. Lambeau field is a short drive, and I still have the menu on my kitchen wall from my dinner at the stadium. The alpacas are adorable with their big soft eyes, and if you get a chance to give a hug to Elvis you won't forget the experience.

Date of stay: August 2012